Cheese is a fermented dairy product made with milk, it has many amazing health benefits.
- Cheese contains calcium, magnesium, vitamins and protein, all of which promotes bone health. It also keeps problems like osteoporosis at bay.
- Calcium will help protect your teeth from decay by increasing the pH levels of the mouth.
- Cheese has linoleic acid which may protect you from cancer. It can boost immunity and improve lean body mass.
- Cheese is good for lactating mothers as it makes up for the deficiency of the calcium during lactation.
- Cheddar cheese is rich in selenium, which can help prevent the development of viruses and alleviate the risk of thyroid.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!