Besan Laddoo are one of the most popular Indian sweet, it never fails to impress anyone! Here is a simple recipe to prepare these balls of goodness at home.
- 2 Cups gram flour
- 6-8 Cashew nuts
- 6-8 Almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup low-calorie sweetener
- Grind the cashew nuts and almonds, and set aside.
- .Melt the ghee in a non-stick kadai. Add the gram flour and sauté on low heat till the gram flour is light brown and fragrant. This normally takes around 15-20 minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder, stir to mix and take the kadai off the heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add the low-calorie sweetener and mix well.
- Shape into balls and store in an airtight container