Kerala Secretariat fire: fire originated from damaged fan

A preliminary investigation reports that fire broke out in the General Administration Department at the Kerala Secretariat on Tuesday, has originated from a fan in a closed room.

The plastic coating of the fan ignited because of overheating and eventually caught on to the curtains. shelves, papers etc in the room.

The report has been submitted to Public Works Minister G Sudhakaran.

Kerala Secretariat fire: Opposition leader Ramesh Chennithala writes to Governor alleging conspiracy

The room was shut from August 24  disinfection as per COVID-19 protocol. Protocol Division has informed that major files have not been destroyed in the fire. There were allegation from opposition that files regarding gold smuggling case was destroyed in the fire

Back to top button
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker