Healthy and beautiful hair is everyone’s hair. But fighting dandruff is not a cakewalk. Here are few natural treatments that you can try to get rid of dandruff.
- Mix lemon, curd and oil to your hair. Soak for 15-20 minutes and then rinse. Repeat this every week.
- Try this same process with egg yolk. Cover your head with a plastic cover as this one is a tad smelly.
- Use handful of baking soda as it is a natural dandruff remover.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse after 20 minutes.
- Use shampoo with tea tree oil.