Second wave of covid 19 in has hit the country very hard. The number of active cases in India is at an all-time peak. If you want to boost your immunity by making some dietary changes and cut the risk of contracting COVID-19, then have zinc-rich foods. High immunity system will help your body fight flu and infections, including Vitamin C and Zinc will give it a boost.
- Eggs: One egg contains 5 percent (0.6mg). Add eggs in your daily diet.
- Curd: Curd helps in improving your gut and has a good amount of zinc which will help boost your immune system.
- Nuts and Seeds: Dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, raisins, with seeds including sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and sesame seeds. Nuts and seeds are packed with zinc.
- Chickpeas: It has a good amount of zinc (1.53 mg of zinc per 100 gm), as per the data by the USDA.
- Chicken: Chicken is one of thegreat zinc. Chicken is also full of Vitamin B12, protein, and it keeps your nervous system healthy and helps in cell generation.