The Department of Health Recommends home treatment for those who test positive for kovid-19 but has no symptoms. Home treatment is recommended for selected patients in severe cases. Home remedies are recommended for people who have no symptoms or other ailments.
The department of health has also taken steps to prepare and provide special kits for kovid sufferers who are undergoing home treatment or home isolation. the kit includes a pulse oximeter, vitamin c, and multivitamin pills, instructions for patients to follow a forum for self-assessment, and a pamphlet containing affidavits, masks, sanitizers, and various health messages.
Things to look out for when dealing with home isolation
- The patient should self assess for fever, cough, fatigue, loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, discomfort, diarrhea, loss of taste and smell, nausea, vomiting, and bruising discoloration of the nose and lips.
- This should be recorded on the monitoring chart and sent to the medical officer through Whatsapp.
- The antigen test should be repeated on the teeth day after the patient is positive. Even if the result is negative, you should stay home for seven days.
- contacting the health department officials daily by telephone and exchange information. The patient and this service provider should wear safety masks and maintain a safe distance when intervening
- kovid confirmed that eating, sleeping, or other social interaction with family members and other individuals should be avoided
- Do not share items such as home tv, remote, mobile phone, utensils, cups, etc
- Hands should be washed frequently with soap and water for no more than 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Steps should be taken in consultation with the health workers to destroy the waste in the room. the person must ensure that he or she maintains hygiene and environmental hygiene
- Care should be taken to eat a balanced diet daily include fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and fiber. Lemon, gooseberry, passion fruit, orange, guava, papaya, carrot, and sprouted legumes can be selected.
- Use plenty of boiled freshwater or other beverages.
- Get at least 7-8 hours sleep at night
- Light exercise can be done as per the condition.