It is an old saying that the face is the mirror of the mind. But do you know how to clean that face best? Would it be a face wash if it was somehow cleaned with something? Let’s see how to wash your face in the best way.
Simply applying face wash and rinsing in water is not enough. Proper face washing is very important to keep the skin healthy. You need to choose the right type of face wash and use it correctly. It is important to wash your face regularly to maintain healthy skin. Throughout the day, the skin is filled with bacteria, pollution and dirt.
In addition, face washing is an important factor in helping the skin retain proper hydration. Cleansing the face at regular intervals helps to regulate the pH level of the skin.
Your facial cleanser plays a vital role in determining the health of your skin. Sebum is produced by small glands under the skin surface. This prevents problems with the outer layer of the skin to some extent. However, excessive dirt on the surface can cause a variety of skin problems. Dirt, sebum, sweat, and dead skin cells accumulate in the pores, causing a lack of sebum on the surface of the skin. Lack of sebum helps the bacteria that cause acne to work easily
If you do not wash your face at least twice a day, the pores will be clogged with thick dirt and oil. This can lead to dehydration, rough skin, wrinkles and signs of ageing. In addition, it can cause large and painful acne. The skin may also experience severe redness, dryness and other discomforts due to lack of hydration.
* First, find the right cleanser for your skin. Next, make sure your hands are clean before washing your face. Only then wash and clean your face.
* Be sure to wash your face with lukewarm water after the trip as dust and dirt are likely to stick. This will completely remove the dirt from the pores. But care must be taken not to overheat.
* Before washing your face, take olive oil or coconut oil on a cotton pad and gently rub it on your face to remove dirt. Then wash with face wash. Then moisturize the face with a clean towel. Then you can use toner. If not, try to retain moisture with a moisturizer.
Would it take more time to wash your face? Does washing the face several times make the face cleaner? The longer you wash your face, the less effective it is. Moreover, it does more harm to the skin than good.
So take 20 to 30 seconds and wash your face. Don’t forget that no matter how good the face wash is, it is full of a variety of chemicals. Keep in mind that regular use of such products can damage the skin.
* If you have dry skin, avoid face wash that contains high levels of alcohol. Use a face wash that does not contain harmful chemicals, fragrances or bright colours. Use non-abrasive cream-based cleansers.
* If you have oily skin, use a face wash with a low pH level, which helps to control excess oil production.
* If you have combination or sensitive skin, use a regular face wash that is free of strong odours and chemicals.