Many Instagram users have multiple accounts. Some people keep a separate account for their business, while others keep one for their pets. Instagram allows you to set up multiple accounts that can be accessed with a single tap. But how do you make a new Instagram account?
Instagram allows you to set up up to five different accounts that you can switch between without logging out. You can create more than five accounts, but you must log out and log back in to access them. So, follow the steps below to easily create multiple Instagram accounts and switch between them.
1. Launch Instagram on your smartphone. At the bottom-right of the screen, click the icon of your profile photo.
2. Then, at the top-right of the screen, press the three horizontal lines and select “Settings.”
3. Select “Add Account” and then “Create New Account.”
4. Create your account by entering a username and password.
5. To log in to this account, go to “Settings” and then “Add Account.” Then, tap “Log In To Existing Account” and enter your login information.
Instagram Account Switching Procedure
1. Open Instagram. At the bottom-right of the screen, tap the icon of your profile photo.
2. Tap on your username at the top of the screen and select the account you want to switch to.