The death of a 21-year-old civil defense worker in the Faridabad area has sparked widespread outrage. While the perpetrator has been arrested in connection with the case, the woman’s family has requested that the CBI investigate the matter. The accused, who claims to be the deceased woman’s husband, claims he stabbed her in a fit of rage because he suspected infidelity. But, according to the woman’s family, there’s more to the case than meets the eye. They claim that the woman was sexually assaulted as well, and that this was the work of more than one person.
Ten Things You Should Know About The Case
1. On August 27, a 21-year-old civil defense employee went missing. According to reports, she was new to the forces, having joined only four months prior.
2. Her family members looked for her in a variety of locations. They also sought assistance from the collector but were reportedly turned down. Her body was discovered later.
3. According to reports, the body was stabbed several times.
4. The accused in the crime told her husband about the crime. He is accused of abducting her on his way home from work in Lajpat Nagar. The accused man, according to some reports, was her boyfriend.
5. On August 27, the accused, identified as Nizamuddin, surrendered himself at Kalinda Kunj. He told the cops that he and the woman had secretly married without her family’s permission.
6. He went on to say that he confronted her about her involvement with a third party. They got into an argument, and he allegedly stabbed her in the heat of the moment.
7. The news of her alleged murder and rape quickly spread on social media, and a hashtag demanding justice in the case was created.
8. The Surajkund, Haryana, Station House Officer (SHO) ensured a fair investigation into the rape and murder case. Members of the Bhim Army and the Azad Samaj Party (Kashiram) allegedly paid a visit to the deceased woman’s home.
9. The deceased’s post-mortem report, on the other hand, ruled out sexual assault or mutilation. “The cause of death, in this case, is shock and hemorrhage as a result of injury to vital organs, specifically the neck, head, chest, and other injuries,” according to the PM report.