From acne to larger pores, all skin conditions are caused due to some factors that can be treated. Different causes for large pores on the skin can be minimised.
- Use oil-free, water-based products skincare and makeup products.
- Wash your face twice a day.
- Always remove makeup before going to bed.
- Use gel-based cleanser with salicylic acid, niacinamide, or green tea to reduce oil secretion.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week to remove matter that can clog pores.
- Apply a clay mask once or twice a week.
- Use retinol or retinoids for collagen to help tighten pores.
- Apply sunscreen regularly.
- Go for treatments like micro-needling, gold plasma, neo facial, and erase or pixel-perfect laser for pore reduction.