3 tricks to send WhatsApp messages without saving phone number
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps with millions of active users. The app already offers several useful features including messaging, calling, video calling, payments and several others.
But then, there are some features that users want the platform to introduce but it hasn’t yet. That is to send WhatsApp messages to an unsaved phone number. But we can use these tricks to send messages to unsaved contacts…
Send WhatsApp messages without saving phone number via a web browser
– Open any web browser on your phone.
– Next type the link “http://wa.me/91xxxxxxxxxx” and press enter. (Type the phone number in ‘XXXXX’ with the country code at starting, eg- “https://wa.me/991125387”.
– After typing the number, press enters to open the link.
– You will be redirected to the WhatsApp screen. Click on the green button which says “Continue Chat”.
– The WhatsApp chat window of the entered mobile number will open. Now you send them the message.
Send WhatsApp messages without saving phone number using Truecaller
If you use Truecaller, then the app will make it easier for you to message directly without saving the contact number.
– Open the Truecaller app.
– Type the phone number of the person you want to chat with in the search bar.
– The Truecaller profile of the person will open.
– Now scroll down and tap on the WhatsApp button available in the profile.
– The WhatsApp chat window will open.
– You can now send the message without saving the contact number.
Send WhatsApp messages on without saving a phone number via Siri Shortcut (iPhone Only)
For iPhone users, there is another trick through which they can message an unsaved contact on WhatsApp.
– Open the Apple Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
– Tap on the “Add shortcut” button.
– Now install the WhatsApp to Non-Contact shortcut.
– Once the shortcut is installed, tap on it to run it.
– A pop up saying “Choose recipient” will appear.
– Type the number with the country code (+91- for Indian number) in the “Choose recipient”.
– The WhatsApp chat thread of the particular number will open and you will be able to message the person.