Every woman must do this yoga asanas!
Yoga asanas help us relax the mind and feel a sense of stillness. Practising yoga asanas every day can help a person become physically and mentally healthy, lower anxiety levels, promote metabolism, increase energy levels, and improve focus, leading to increased productivity.
1. Child’s Pose serves to stretch the spine, stimulate the digestive system, and open the hips.
2. Side twists assist in focusing on the sides, the lower, and the upper abdominal regions.
3. Butterfly pose is renowned for releasing the inner thighs, hips, and low back.
4. The corpse pose promotes relaxation and helps with stress management.
5. The wind-relieving pose helps with gas and bloating.