How to train ticket booking online in mobile New rules for booking of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) have been introduced. There have been major changes in the matter online train booking, period of ticket booking and refunds.
These are new systems for booking of IRCTC tickets
2. Tickets can be booked a day before travel. AC Tickets can be booked at 10 am and sleeper class tickets can be booked at 11 am.
3. Only two tatkal tickets can be booked from one user ID to 10 am to 12 noon.
4. Only six tickets in Tatkal booking can be booked at one time.
5. Only a Tatkal Ticket can be booked in a session other than the return ticket
6.Quick Book Service is not available from 8am to 1pm. A user can only have one log-in session at a time. Captcha will be available when logged in.
7. The ticket booking agency has the right to book tickets from 8 am to 8 am, 10 am to 10.30 pm and 11 to 11.30 am. However, the authorized travel agents are not allowed to book tickets for the first half an hour while Tatkal Ticket Booking starts. This time the passengers can get a chance to book a ticket. This is to avoid being avoided when booking directly by booking multiple tickets at the same time.
8. Online booking has time reservation. The time to write the passenger details is 25 seconds. The details of the passenger are available for five seconds to record the details on the captcha and payment page.
9. Payments through NetBanking must be inspected by banks through one time pass password (OTP).
Things that passengers can claim for refunds
1. If the train does not go within 3 hours of the scheduled time, the refund will be paid when the journey is canceled.
2. If the passengers go by, the passengers can cancel the ticket if they do not have to go through it
If you have to travel in lower class than booked class, you can buy a refund if you do not want to travel. Traveling in low class will receive a refund of the difference.
Changes in ICTCC booking online have been a major part of the takeover process. In the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Railways Rajan Gohin said in a written statement on these changes.