Breastfeeding is a beautiful conversation between a mom and her child WHO says new moms should breastfeed their babies at least for six months without giving them any other things. Here we have everything about breastfeeding and how it’s more than just the process of providing food to your baby.
Benefits of Breast Feeding:
- It increases the mother-baby bond
- Get all the vital nutrients for the newborns
- Easily digestible for the newborns
- Breastfeeding prevents ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
- Helps in bringing the uterus size back to normal post-delivery
- Baby gets the right temperature
- Breastfeeding burns around 500 extra calories a day
- Boosts baby’s immunity, fighting infections, and preventing diseases