Family of 4 Perish in Angamaly House Fire

A devastating house fire in Angamaly Rock Pool claimed the lives of four family members. The fire, suspected to have started from a nutmeg dryer, broke out in the morning. Tragically, Bineesh, his wife Anu, and their children Jasmin and Jyotsana perished in the blaze. Bineesh’s mother survived, but sustained burns.

By the time locals arrived, the entire house was engulfed in flames. The fire department was informed and promptly arrived to extinguish the fire, but it was too late for the family members who were sleeping upstairs. The police have initiated an investigation into the incident.

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker