4 dies after breathing toxic gas released by cow dung

Three people of same family found dead in the basement of a cement store in UP. Police said they died of suffocation because of inhaling toxic gas released by the half-dry dung cakes stored in the cellar.

Arjun Kapoor’s new tattoo for this special person

Rajendra (50), his sons Harkesh (30) and Preetam (25), and their servant Ramesh (40) died in this unfortunate incident they were working in an underground cement store on Monday night.

The bodies have been sent for post-mortem , actual reason for death will be determined after the report.

Back to top button
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker