During lockdown everyone has started baking, baking is not as easy as it is shown in cookery shows and sometimes all the raising agents in the world won’t prevent a brick of a loaf or sunken pit of a cake. So here is some solid advice from pros, on how to fix common kitchen problems, and avoid them next time.
Here are some of the common mistakes everyone makes
· Baking in an oven which is not preheated
· Forgetting to set the timer
· Adding Baking Soda instead of Baking Powder
· Not greasing your pans properly
· Not measuring the flour and adding correctly
· Opening the oven frequently
· Not lining your pan with parchment paper.