Besan ke ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweet they never fails to impress anyone with sweet tooth Here we have recipe to prepare these ladoos.
- 2 Cups gram flour
- 6-8 Cashew nuts
- 6-8 Almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup low-calorie sweetener
- Coarsely grind the cashew nuts and almonds, and set aside.
- Melt the ghee in a pan. Add the gram flour and saute on low heat till the gram flour is light brown and fragrant. This normally takes around 15-20 minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder, mix well and take the kadai off the heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add sweetener and mix well with your hands.
- Shape into balls and store in an airtight container