Fire breaks out in Actress Kavya Madhavan’s boutique in Kochi

A fire broke out in the Actress Kavya Madhavan boutique in Kochi around 3 am. The fire broke out at Lakshya Boutique at Edappally Grand Mall. A short circuit is assumed to be the reason. The fire was extinguished by 5.30 am. The security guard noticed the fire at around 3 am. He then informed the police and fire force. Two units of firefighters arrived at the scene. The fire broke out on the third floor of the building. The sewing machine and clothes have been completely damaged due to the fire.

Back to top button
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker