Caramel Bread Pudding is a delicious and such an easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread.
- Bread Slices – 2 big slices (around 1 cup cubed)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tblsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – ¼ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
- Sugar – ¼ cup (for caramel)
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Take bread, milk, sugar, condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in a blender and blend it till smooth.
- Take a baking pan, grease with some ghee. Sprinkle some sugar over it and place it over heat. Cook till your get nice caramel colour. Dont burn the sugar.
- Now cool the tin for few minutes.
- Pour the prepared custard on top.
- Cover the pan with foil or plastic wrap and place it in a steamer and cook for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove it and insert a knife to check whether the cake is done or not.
- Now pop the pan in fridge and let it chill for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.