Young people who learn to masturbate during adolescence internalize the stigma and taboos associated with this pleasurable activity. The study then found that they had to spend half (or all) of their lives coping with this tension between pleasure and stigma. Most sexual health professionals today may tell you that this internal conflict is completely unnecessary. Because masturbation has many health benefits. Know what that is
- Masturbation is healthy sex. Numerous studies have shown that masturbation is very good for physical and mental health and can benefit you in the following ways.
- Masturbation is so much fun, it’s the main reason why everyone does it
- Masturbation is basically a form of self-exploration, so it helps you better understand what your sexual needs and desires are.
- Masturbation relieves stress and boosts your mood and helps you relax better
- The resting effect of masturbation is related to better sleep quality
- Masturbation is one of the best ways to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STIs) while ensuring sexual pleasure.
- In women, studies have shown that menstrual cramps and uterine pain can be avoided.
A 2019 study by Harvard Medical School researchers found that men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month had a 33% lower risk of developing prostate cancer. So masturbation can improve prostate health