Sex life goes hand in hand with your overall mental, physical, and emotional health. It is reflection of one’s general state of health.
- Sexual self-confidence is very important for your sex life. Find a way to have sexual fun to boost up the sexual confidence.
- Eat healthy
- Being flexible can enhance your sex life. Try stretching after your workouts or incorporate a little yoga into your routine.
- A sound sleep of 7 – 8 hours is vital for your body to be energised and active sex life
- Before having sex, make a committed relationship that allows trust and open communication.
- Stay away from the junk food, fast food, soda, colas and processed sugar. Healthy fruits, veggies, grains etc. will make you feel better and more energetic.
- Avoid consumption of Alcohol
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!